Pagliacci

E-mail me at i_am_pagliacci@hotmail.com.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Family Crap

I was playing Family Feud when this came on the screen: "We surveyed 100 people and asked them...What do magicians do their tricks with?" This is what the final screen was:



That's right, folks. If this Family Feud survey accurately portrays what the average American is thinking (and it should be sorta close), the first think that comes to mind for 67% of Americans when they think of magicians is a magician pulling a rabbit out of a hat. I don't know about you, but I can't remember the last (or first, for that matter) time when I saw a magician pull a rabbit out of a hat, which means either (a) most people haven't seen a good magic show or (b) most people haven't seen a magic show that they would care to remember. At least the third answer ("cards") was somewhat closer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home