Pagliacci

E-mail me at i_am_pagliacci@hotmail.com.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Related and Unrelated Crap

I've always made it a goal of my blog to have every post be magic-related. Yet I remain conflicted - if our magic is supposed to reflect who we are and what we believe, than how can I share my thoughts about magic without detailing some of my thoughts on other subjects? And shouldn't I be able to share things that aren't explicitly magic-related but can be tied to our art on a deeper level? So, I leave this decision up to you, dear readers. Post your opinion in the comments section of this post: should I continue making only magic-related posts or should I diversify?

Also, in a note related to the blog but unrelated to what was just said, look out for an exciting, new contest coming your way very soon! Check back frequently for the contest rules and you may just be getting some free magic sent your way!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:47 AM , Blogger Rick Carruth said...

    Post it all.. I get Google alerts, bunches of Google alerts, every day for magicians, magic, card tricks, yada yada yada.. and there are sometimes days between newsworthy items. An ocassional funny picture, joke, article, observation, or what not, can spur a conversation that a strictly magic related item may not.. There's too much great stuff on the internet for us to get backed into a small corner.

     
  • At 5:20 AM , Blogger Trickster said...

    Magic is more about the performer than the tricks, to understand you magically we would need to know what you are generally like.

    Just my 2 cents.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home