Pagliacci

E-mail me at i_am_pagliacci@hotmail.com.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Blogging Crap

So, I've just passed the limit of 5,000 hits. What do you think I'll do to celebrate?

Well, according to Magician X, I'll probably just upload some "crotch shots." Actually, I've never had a crotch shot on my blog - the most nudity I've ever featured involved that which is above the waist (except for one picture in my D'Lite post, but even that picture obscures the view of anything "down there"). Still, I don't want this to sound like I'm attacking Magician X because I'm not. In fact, the post I'm referring to defended my right to post such pics, so this is more of a shout-out to a fellow blogger.

However, I am curious about one thing: do these pictures offend anyone or turn anybody off to my blog? I want this blog to be accesible to anyone who wants to read my opinions about magic and if the occassional naked pic disturbs or disrupts that, I have no problem stopping that or going the Magic Mafia route and providing links to the pictures without actually posting them on the blog proper.

So, e-mail me (i_am_pagliacci@hotmail.com) or comment to this post and tell me what you think.

Oh yeah - back to celebrating the 5,000 visitor mark. How 'bout with 5,000 naked people (and what may be the last naked picture on Pagliacci ever)?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home