Pagliacci

E-mail me at i_am_pagliacci@hotmail.com.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Theme Park Crap

If you thought the last couple of posts were scandalous (or at least pretty juicy and revealing), just wait till you see what's coming up!

In the meanwhile, I will answer a very important question that has surely plagued magicians minds for centuries:

If Six Flags Great Adventure contains the ride, Houdini's Great Escape, then why is the Six Flags in Los Angeles
called Magic Mountain?

ANSWER:





Actually, I see two pairs of "magic mountains" in that photo.

[By the way, there have been no complaints about the nudity yet, so I guess I'm going to insert it into my posts whenever I see fit. However, if it really offends you or you'd like the blog to be more safe for viewing at work, send me an e-mail at i_am_pagliacci@hotmail.com and I'll see what I can do. Or just e-mail me and say hi.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home