Pagliacci

E-mail me at i_am_pagliacci@hotmail.com.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Crazy Crap

Listen to this clip: click here and download the Divorce Court clip. (Linking directly to it results in an error, so this is the easiest way to get to it.)

I'll transcribe some of the best parts of it and give you a few of my insights:

ANNOUNCER: Divorce Court.


This was the man and woman's first problem. They should have realized that their marriage sucked when they decided to go on a shitty television program to resolve their issues. After this announcement, everything went friggin' downhill.

WOMAN: Now I'm in a regular ol' 38C.
[In the background] MAN: Itty bitty titty.

Regular? Itty? 38C's are neither. The only bitty thing involved that I can surmise from this exchange is the guy's brain (who the hell says that?) or the guy's dick (is he compensating for something?).

MAN: You know what those are, what's she's got right there? Those are what I call "magic breasts." Do you know what magic breasts are?
JUDGE: Uh uh.
MAN: Magic breasts are when a woman lifts her arms like this and they flatten out and disappear like a magic trick!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:52 PM , Blogger Pagliacci said...

    I fixed the link problem, the source of which is the shitty frames navigation on Hocus Pocus. Yeah, it's funny how a lot of bloggers have been attacking Hocus Pocus lately. Personally, the last purchase I made from them involved a fire trick that BROKE APART during and nearly resulted in me being lit on fire. It certainly made me think twice about them from that point on.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home