Pagliacci

E-mail me at i_am_pagliacci@hotmail.com.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Appreciation Crap

First, I wanted to thank all of you, my readers, for giving me my 11,000th hit! That's right - Pagliacci has been visited more than 11,000 times in less than five months! It is my sincerest hope that you guys enjoy this blog as much as I enjoy writing it!

Second, I'd like to thank everybody who commented on my last post and those who have commented on my posts in the past (yes, I really do read all of your comments)! If you haven't already, check out the comments section for my last post, Girl Crap - some of the ideas there are really, really great! In regards to that comment section, special shout outs are in order for Andster of I, Magician for being cool, Mike of The Wizard's Ball for the sarcasm, Peacelove of Peacelove's Musings for the compliment and link (which I probably should have included, too, because it is one of the definitive essays on magic and girls), Mr. Whack of Magic Whack for the humor, Nate of Comrade Conjuror for the kudos, Sgt. Raymond of Bulletproof Pimp for the compliment, and Rick Carruth of Magic Bullets for the incredible idea!

You'll notice I've included a link to all the blogs these magicians write. That's because those blogs (plus Magic Circle Jerk,Magic Enigma, Magician X, the Magic Meta Blog, and Magic Unlimited) represent all the blogs I look at once a day. Which means that the added bonus of reading this post is that this post is as close to a Pagliacci blogroll you'll probably get. Visit these great blogs and put them in your favorites - I think you'll both enjoy and learn from what you read.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:22 AM , Blogger Rick Carruth said...

    If you can use an ebook compiler to create your ebook as an exe file , I will send you one free..
    It's really simple to use, and the instructions are included.
    ( I'll send any of you guys one, if you want one.. email me)

    Also, I can provide you with a link that will allow you to compile your word doc. as a pdf , also free. Only problem is you cannot generate live links in the book.
    http://www.gohtm.com/

    If your ebook is all text, then all is fine. Otherwise, maybe one of your well-to-do readers has invested in an Adobe pdf creator. I've been looking for an inexpensive creator myself, because I think a decent magician should be able to put together enough ebooks to pay for one many times over...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home