Pagliacci

E-mail me at i_am_pagliacci@hotmail.com.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Girl Crap, Part II

I really enjoyed writing my last post about my experiences with girls and magic and, judging from the response I've received, I think a lot of you guys did, too. That's why I've decided to devote a lot more energy to the topic and write an e-book. It'll include every detail of picking up women with magic: the basic tenets of magic and girls, specific routines (like "Mind Money" and "Quarter Under the Watch"), the dos and don'ts of magic for girls, a list of tricks that you can buy for this kind of magic, and the COMPLETE "Wallet Routine," a whopping 30+ minutes of magic using things in your wallet (or things in your wallet that are slightly modified, like the business card and quarter are in the "Mind Money" routine) that allows you to do at least 7 different, completely "impromptu" (not card!) tricks at a moments notice (especially for women!).

I'm not really doing this for the money, because I'm only going to charge about $5 for the whole thing (and I may even throw in another e-book on getting a restaurant gigs that details the system I've used to a great degree of success).

I hope this doesn't sound like a commercial - I just thought you'd guys want to know what I'll be up to these next weeks (in additon to performing magic, writing posts for this blog, and enjoying the summer). By the way, if anybody knows of a good way of making a .PDF e-book from a Microsoft Word document, I'd really love the advice (plus I may send you the e-book for free when I'm done!). Also, I may send you a free e-book if you send me a story about how you used the advice from my last post, As always, my e-mail address is i_am_pagliacci@hotmail.com - e-mail me!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sounds like a great deal. I'm looking forward to it.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home