Pagliacci

E-mail me at i_am_pagliacci@hotmail.com.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Blogging Crap

Holy crap! The last week at Pagliacci has, for me, been what magic blogging is all about. I've received tons of comments and e-mails about the last few posts, which has been just incredible. There are a few e-mails and comments I'd like to post about, but I have to get permission from the senders first.

Thanks everybody for reading the blog and participating! Here's just a quick outline of the posts I'm planning for this week:

- Thought Provokers - My collection of quotes to get you thinking. (Wait, hasn't somebody already tried a book of quotes to get people thinking? Nah, who would print a $50 book of quotes?)

- Fundamental Attribution Error - This will be a non-magic post, but one that will hopefully change your perception of yourself, your environment, and everyone around you. Yeah, the concept is that strong.

- Reviews - I'll tell you about some of the new products in the magic market - what to buy and what to stay the hell away from.

- "Douche of the Month" award - Sort of like a "Wine of the Month" or "Fruit of the Month" club, except instead of wine or fruits, you'll be getting douches. (I'm currently accepting nominations for the award - just send me an e-mail with his or her name and a brief reason why he or she's a magic douche.)

- Making you a funnier performer - No, I'm not suggesting removing the paper bag from your head. I have some concrete suggestions that can help in making you a funnier performer.

Crap, if I can get all of these posts up soon, this is going to be a historic week for Pagliacci, so make sure you check back often!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home