Pagliacci

E-mail me at i_am_pagliacci@hotmail.com.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Crappity Crap Crap

Crappity crap crap - I haven't posted in about 2 weeks! Argh!!!

The reason is this: I took off a few weeks from magic. I was feeling a little burned out, so I felt that it was best for my magic career to not do magic for a small while. I finished up my longstanding gigs, made sure not to accept any magic bookings, and put away my magic books and magazines. Now, after this period, I feel really, really refreshed. I feel excited again about performing magic, as well as learning and creating new magic.

Plus, I can't wait to get back into the groove of posting!

We have a whole slew of new Mindfreak specials to watch this summer; from what I've seen so far, I'm pretty pleased with the upgrade in quality of the series. The show is much better edited and more coherant - you can really tell that Criss and his team learned from past mistakes and has moved past them.

Also, have you seen the latest MAGIC Magazine? Cyril is on the cover as "magic's first cyber-celebrity." Hopefully, this blog - which was the first to really post about Cyril, identify him, and locate many of his videos scatter on the Internet - helped contribute to Cyril's cyber-celebrity.

I also noticed that Max Maven wrote the article who, if you remember, has been a reader of my blog. (He responded to my Protocol of the Elders of Zion post.) Max is a great magician and brilliant magical thinker - he's also a damn good writer. Check out Max Maven.com - it's pretty neat.

See ya soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home