Pagliacci

E-mail me at i_am_pagliacci@hotmail.com.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

End of Crap

This is not a post declaring that my blog is over, although you were a little scared there for a moment, weren't you? (Admittedly, though, the magic blogs that still are around are quickly becoming an endangered species.) In fact, if the number of my posts will be changing at all in these coming months, they probably will be increasing (watch out d-bags of the magic world!). I'm contemplating switching up my practice of using the word "crap" in the subject of each post. To be honest, it wasn't (at least at the beginning of this blog two years ago) supposed to be that way. My first three posts just happened to have "crap" in their titles and I thought it would be funny to keep it going. Over a hundred posts later (actually, I have no idea how many posts I've made - it's probably over two hundred at this point) and I'm still using "crap" in the headline for every title. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but I've found a way to fit "crap" into almost every title. I'm getting a little bored though and would like your help - what's the new word I should use? Use the comments section to enter your idea - you just may help determine part of the title of my next hundred posts. (And don't say "shit" or "poop." At this point, enough magicians on the 'Net are speaking out of their ass that I don't need to add to the problem. Oh, and for the love of Mary Magdalene's alleged husband, please don't suggest "Magic.")

1 Comments:

  • At 11:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Since Pagliacci was a clown, why not always use clown references: things like buffoon, fool, Rob Stiff, bozo, bobo, etc. The trick will be to refrain from ever repeating a word, which will require some creative thinking on your part. When you finally run out of words, it will be time to change the theme again.

    0pus

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home