Pagliacci

E-mail me at i_am_pagliacci@hotmail.com.

Monday, April 17, 2006

FearCrap

I'm not even going to rip on Steve Fearson for this; I'm just going to re-print the e-mail he sent out to everyone on his mailing list:

Subj: Sometimes magic hurts.
Date: Saturday, April 15, 2006 12:38 PM
From: hello@downloadmagic.com
----------------------------------------------------------------
You're probably one of the best visitors I've ever had to my site.

Sure, I'd love to keep you all to myself. But I can't give you everything you
need. I don't know if you realize this, but you have the potential to become a
very talented magician.

I'm just going to say it..

You deserve more.

There's another magic site that's run by a guy named Brad. He's a good guy, I
know he's going to treat you well.

>> http://www.ellusionist.com

Spread your wings and fly little bird.

Friends always,

Steve
http://DownloadMagic.com
I wish I knew what was going on with Fearson and Ellusionist - this is just bizarre.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow, it sounds like Steave might have been practicing for 4/20 when he wrote that e-mail...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home