Pagliacci

E-mail me at i_am_pagliacci@hotmail.com.

Friday, March 04, 2005

Personal Crap

Yeah, so I've been blogging for more than a week now (yeah!) and have had over 1,000 hits (double yeah!) but I still think of this as a work-in-progress. What would you guys like to see on this blog? More humor? More magic? Actual tricks? E-mail me at i_am_pagliacci@hotmail.com and send over your questions, comments, and complaints.

Plus, if you like to see yourself on these things (you media whore, you!), then send me an e-mail about that and I'll see if I can make that wish come true. We'll call it something like the Pagliacci Make-a-Wish Foundation. Send in a request and, like a cheap Vegas prostitute, I'll do it just the way you like it!

Warning: The end of this blog post is extremely sentimental and gushy. If you don't want to read any of that kind of crap, stop reading now. No, really. Stop reading now.

Thanks for everything guys! I'm doing this blog for you! I hope you have as much fun reading this as I do posting to it!

Nods to Magic Mafia, Magic Rants, Magic Whack, and Steve Fearson for the amazing linkage. I wouldn't be here without the support I've gotten from you guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home