Pagliacci

E-mail me at i_am_pagliacci@hotmail.com.

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Oh Crap

Having been unable to access the main Magic Mafia site for the last two days, I swung over to the old site on a hunch. There I found a disconcerting message.

I then traveled over to my inbox and found this message:

From: Magic Mafia
Sent: Saturday, May 21, 2005 11:22 PM
Subject: A Sad Day for Anonymous Bloggers...


Attention:

For immediate release:

http://magicmafia.blogspot.com/

MM


This all means that it is my sad duty to inform you guys that the Magic Mafia is no longer. MM kept the community of magic blogging going after MCJ's long absence by showing how funny and original a magic blogger could be (Magic Rants was also blogging at the same time, but you can see why I'm not acknowledging him for perpetuating the idea that magic blogs could be funny and original). Most blogs sprung up after, and perhaps in part, because of MM. We'll miss you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home