Pagliacci

E-mail me at i_am_pagliacci@hotmail.com.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Backstage Crap

Joel Fenton is my new best friend. He sent me a link to Tom Frank's blog, Coming Through The Haze, where he pointed out Frank's post, Free Weekend Minutes, in which Frank writes:

I told Lee a few of stories about my days at the Magic Castle. Jim Patton used to call us the "Young Turks". It was Danny Sylvester, Paul Nathan and I who, on any given weekend in 1986 could be found at the Castle having the time of our life. I told Lee about fucking this chick right before I was was going to perform close up magic. I was surprised when they started seating before we were done. I had her bent over this cocktail table behind the curtain. It really is quite funny, I was introduced and came out with my hand REEKING of pussy (Here, pick a card). Ahhh those were the days. I shared a couple other stories with Lee, like the time I pulled the huge switchblade on Billy McComb for coming on to the girl I was with. Memories. . .


Frank definitely learned how to do that by reading Girl Magic, so that means I'll have to update my advertising slogan one more time: "BEWARE: Performing effects from Girl Magic may be so good that your hands will smell like pussy for weeks to come." Or "Buy the book and find new uses for that cocktail table you keep backstage for your props."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home