Pagliacci

E-mail me at i_am_pagliacci@hotmail.com.

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Oh Crap (Update)

Good news and bad news. The bad news is that Magic Mafia is definitely defunct. The good news, however, is that "Professor Andster," one third of the Magic Mafia writing trifecta has returned to his old blog. Here's a copy of his message to me:

Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2005 4:00 PM
To: "i_am_pagliacci@hotmail.com"
Subject: Andster's Back

Hi there. Just a quick note to tell you that, although the Magic Mafia is now disbanded, I've returned to my old blog. I know I can't be everything that made the Magic Mafia so great, but I figure 1/3 of the Mafia is better than nothing at all. If you're interested, you can come visit at http://www.bloglines.com/blog/Andster

Thanks!

Andster

Oh, the crazy world of magic blogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home